Guess I'll give it one more shot...gonorhea from oral

Hey doc, I know your busy so Im not stressing too much about it I understand its a crap shoot to actually get my question answered. Thanks anyway for all your knowledge and help.

So the question is, I contracted gonorhea from unprotected oral. I also had protected vaginal with the same CSW with no condom failure (checked). Ordinarily I know unprotected oral carries a negligable risk of HIV infection, but how about with concurrent Gonorhea infection? Thanks again!

Actually I've addressed this question a number of times in the past, but as they say, "repetition is the mother of learning." So here ya go!

The problem with gonorrhea (and many other STDs) is that it causes increased white blood cells and inflammation at the site of infection, which in turn can make it easier for HIV to enter the body. Consequently, having gonorrhea increases the risk of acquiring HIV if exposed to infected fluids. That your sex worker had gonorrhea in her throat would not significantly increase your risk of acquiring HIV from insertive oral sex (assuming she was positively charged).

Some STDs, such as gonorrhea, are much easier to acquire than HIV (thankfully).

Do I all have or will be getting it
Consumed with fear for my whole family - what have I done?