Do I all have or will be getting it

My body odor and feet most has a fungus atheles foot odor doctor have just ignoring this issue when I bring up I eventually to an alternative medicine doctor test for the epstein barr which was positive and I read some where this is related to aids but I have never had a positive aids result. I feel so depress because and can't ever get some to tell me what or which doctors to see my feet reeks the odor of fungus and it gets worse in the cold weather I so depress I am suffering I am like a hermit.

I wouldn't trust the alternative medicine doctor's test for EBV. Chances are it merely shows past infection, which is extremely common and not at all worrisome. It has nothing to do with HIV/AIDS or your smelly feet and body odor! I would suggest you see a dermatologist (skin doctor). Your problem is most likely very easily rectifiable. Your depression and anxiety problems, however, may be a bit more deeply rooted than your fragrant tootsies. If you're still down in the dumps even after your pits and feet start smelling fresh as daisies, you may need to see a mental health practitioner (psychologist) for counseling to explore other potential causes of your depression.

cd4 and cd4% all went down
Guess I'll give it one more shot...gonorhea from oral