Nov 9, 2010
iam a medical student,accidentaly a hbsag positive person's pleural fluid (non blood stained) fell an my foot(no cuts no open wounds) i was immunised with hbv vaccine 15 yrs back..to be safe i took a dose of hbv vaccine and 100IU hb immunoglobulin the same day after exposure.wat nxt plz help, me
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Your hepatitis-acquisition risk was nonexistent. So as for "wat nxt," I'd recommend you stop worrying.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.