Nov 9, 2010
iam a medical student,accidentaly a hbsag positive person's pleural fluid (non blood stained) fell an my foot(no cuts no open wounds) i was immunised with hbv vaccine 15 yrs back..to be safe i took a dose of hbv vaccine and 100IU hb immunoglobulin the same day after exposure.wat nxt plz help, me
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your hepatitis-acquisition risk was nonexistent. So as for "wat nxt," I'd recommend you stop worrying.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.