My partner's condom broke now I am freaking out

My partner's condom broke while having sex and we didn;t ralize till after he climaxed and came inside me. I am HIV+ with an undetectable VL. This is the only time this has happened in over 2 years. Can he get the HIV Virus from me? I am very helathy - no sores or tears or breaks in the skin internally or externally. I am going crazy and freaking out. We have always been very responsible and safe in the past and as I said this is the only time this has happened.

Certainly being on effective combination antiretroviral therapy that drives the plasma HIV RNA viral load to undetectable levels for six months or longer significantly decreases, but does not completely eliminate, HIV-transmission risk.

PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) would be warranted and should be started as soon as possible and no later than 72 hours from the time of exposure. The negative partner will also need HIV-antibody testing out to six months from the date of exposure. You can read much more about these topics in the archives of this forum. Check out the chapter dedicated to magnetic couples.

Popers
occupational exposure..