Sudden Dip in TCell

My TCells were 769 last November undectible 31%, then in May they jumped to 903, 29% undectible, now this month they fell to 745, 40% and undectible. Been on Atripla once a day for 2 and half years. This plumet should I be concerned? I was sick with an upper resp infection 2 weeks prior to my lab and had H1N1/Flu and Pneumonia Vaccine 3 weeks prior to my testing.

I see no cause for alarm. Your HIV plasma viral load has remained undetectable. Your CD4% has risen to 40%. (The CD4% is considered more accurate than the CD4 absolute count.) Your CD4 count could be temporarily depressed due to the recent upper respiratory infection and vaccinations. I see no reason for concern. Just recheck CD4, CD4% and viral load in three months.

Masterbating in the shower!?!?! HIV!?!
a high risk experience in a high risk part of the world