Please Dr Bob please answer my question

HI Dr Bob,

Thank you for your prompt reply it was well needed. Just a follow up and my last question.. Promise..

I told my wife what I did and she was upset but knows that I'm a pretty honest person and don't like lying. My guilt shows right through me.. Im a nervous Fluffer..lol We are working on our relationship which is a good thing.

I went back to my doctor today and he put me on Sertraline to help me with my OCD.. The only change in what I told both of you it may have been between 8 mins to 15 mins until I put cigerette filter in my mouth and my doctor said he has nothing more to say and agrees with you the was no risk, you don't get it that way. No test.. Last time I drove him nuts when i tested and said don't do this to him or myself again, im fine. I told him that you agreed with him and he smiled saying its good to hear someone giving out correct information over the net.

So the only thing is I may have been a little off in time but he says it doesnt make a diffrence. I also told him about what you said about my smoking. So he said you were right and put me on Chantix to stop me from smoking. Thanks to you i'm now stopping my bad habit!! Sometimes when things seem bad they turn out for the best.. I'm now going to stop smoking!!

My last question and hopefully you say the same that im not at risk !! And I dont need peace of mind believe me ive been through this before. Being half a smart man know you guys are right i just wanted to give you the right info.

Thanks ..The retired happy fluffer.. lol

Hello "Retired Happy Fluffer,"

First I should mention there is a world of difference between a fluffernutter (Looney Tunes wacko) and a fluffer (person in the adult entertainment industry whose job it is to give male porno stars blow jobs in order to get them ready to "perform").

Next, despite the time adjustment, my assessment remains unchanged: no risk and no need for HIV testing.

Finally, I'm delighted you are quitting smoking! BRAVO!

Female Park Ranger + $50 donation
Masterbating in the shower!?!?! HIV!?!