|Happy Diwali, Dr. Bob
Nov 8, 2010
Hi Dr. Bob,
Today, we are celebrating the festival of lights, Diwali in India. This was the day lord Rama returned to Ayodhya after vanquishing evil forces. We pray that light always triumphs over darkness as good does over evil. I pray for you and everybody who accesses this forum for good health. May the almighty help you to continue to light up millions of lives with your good deeds.
Your friend from India
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Friend from India,
Happy Diwali to you and all forum readers. Thank you for your good wishes. May we all triumph over darkness!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.