Help! I Screwed Up Dr. Bob...

Dear Dr. Bob,

I've learned a lot from you over the years and am so grateful for having you here, you are awesome! Unfortunately, however, I had a night out where I didn't exercise my better judgement.

I went to a inner city strip club that isn't the cleanest of establishments and you can tell some extra curricular activityies go on there. During a lap dance, the woman stripped down naked and lowered my pants and underwear down. She placed a condom on me and performed oral. Then we had intercourse with the same condom on. I couldn't keep my erection so I pulled out. She removed my condom and gave me a handjob. During the handjob she spit directly on my penis head several times. There was a lot of saliva that came into contact with my penis.

Then, I went to a Korean massage parlor. The woman gave me an unprotected blowjob and then we had condom protected sex. Again, I couldn't maintain an erection so I pulled out. She then returned to give me an unprotected blowjob. Once I regained an erection, she found the original condom that we had previously used on the bed and then placed it back on me! We had a second round of vaginal intercourse for a couple of minutes. But again, I lost my erection and we finished with her performing unprotected oral. I don't believe the condom broke, but I don't know if it was now inside out when she put it back on my the second time. If that were the case, the part of the condom that had her vaginal fluids on it (the outside of the condom during the first round of vaginal) would have become the part having contact with my penis (now the inside of the condom during the second round of vaginal).

When I arrived home, I noticed that the head of my penis near the opening was bruised. It was quite obvious. It was pretty red and bruised, which went away in about two days. I don't know how or when this happened.

1. What is my risk for hiv in this situation?

2. Did the stripper spitting directly onto my penis head put me at risk?

3. In both situations, because I couldn't maintain an erection during the vaginal intercourse, the condom slid up from the base toward the head of my penis. I don't think it ever came off completely during the intercourse. Did this put me at risk for hiv?

4. Because the massage parlor woman put the same condom on me for the second round of intercourse, and I'm not certain if she put it back on the same way as originally or inside out, did this put me at risk for hiv?

Worried in CT

Worried in CT,

1. Your overall HIV-acquisition risk from your walk on the wild side is quite low, assuming the latex condoms were used properly and didn't break. Technically speaking they were not used absolutely properly, because we recommend a new condom for each sex act. However, it appears that even with reuse the condoms did not break.

2. Saliva that does not contain visible blood is not considered an HIV risk. So no.

3. No, so long as the business end of your big bopper remained ensconced in his rain slicker! Infected vaginal fluids enter via the urethra (pee hole).

4. The HIV-acquisition risk would be minimal, because HIV doesn't survive very long at all outside the body, there would be minimal fluids involved, and chances are a sex professional knows how to properly put a condom on a tallywhacker. After all, it is his or her profession, right?

My advice is that you get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from getting screwed during this screw-up!

Am I safe now?
masturbation punishment