Please Dr Bob please answer my question.

HI Dr Bob,

I suffer from OCD and was here a few years ago . I'm married and was having a bad time with my marriage and ventured out behind my wifes back. I went to my GP doctor and he said I have no worries you don't get HIV in what I did. I beleive him but know your a expert also and hoping you can help me. I met a guy off internet and we had mutual masterbation, nothing else. I believe there hasnt been any reported cases but heres the kicker. He didn't cum and I didn't feel any pre-cum on my hand BUT when it was over about 15 mins later I touched my cigerette filter and put it in my mouth. The problem is I had a canker sore on my lip. I freaked out but I didnt feel any fluids on my hand but still worried if I can get it that way since I jerked him with same hand I touched my cigerette filter and put it in my mouth. Reading your responces it seems you need direct contact with fluids and not hand to mouth so to speak. I'm thinking a film on maybe precum could and been on his penis and I could have infected myself that way with my canker sore. My doctor says it doesn't happened that way and to relax. I touched his penis a few times and jerked it for about a total of maybe 25 seconds.

If you would be so kind to answer my questions.

1. Do you think im at risk? 2. After that amount of time 15 mins at least it would have defused itself if there was anything on my hand? 3. Told I should move on with my life do you agree? 4. probally think im nuts thats ok you can agree..lol

Hopefully you agree with my doctor.. I am going to a Mental Health doctor to get back on anxiety meds.

Please help..

1. Nope!

2. Yes.

3. Absolutely!

4. Yes, you're a totally wacky Looney Tunes fluffernutter. But that's OK. We have lots of those here in this forum and they can be very lovable folks!

I have two pieces of advice:

1. I agree you should return to your mental health doctor for ongoing counseling and management of your anxiety.

2. Quit smoking! If you don't, cigarettes will kill you in a very painful and undignified fashion. Cigarettes are a much bigger threat to your life and well-being than HIV!

How do I say "wooo-hooo" in Greek???
Am I safe now?