Dr RJF is the man! Just a quick howdy from South Africa!

Hey Dr. Franscino!

Thank you once again for your great website. I had an HIV scare some time ago but thanks to you and your great website I managed to get the necessary info to continue my life!

Whenever you feel that your work is not appreciated or that the answers you give go without getting noticed, think again! I have joined the battle against the spread of HIV by firstly changing my own risky lifestyle and secondly by educating my friends about HIV and risk-acquisitions.

I wish you a wonderful weekend and pray for you and your loved ones! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Warm South African wishes, Your biggest Admirer!

You are a wonderful human being and should always remember that.

Hello Biggest Admirer,

Thanks for dropping by and making my day. I do often wonder if the zillions of words I type into this computer and send flying into cyber-space actually reach their intended target! Consequently it's always great to hear that you found the information enlightening and reassuring.

I'm delighted you have joined the fight against the HIV/AIDS pandemic. Welcome aboard!

Be well. Stay well. Drop by anytime.

Am i at risk???
Fingering 1 hour after cutting finger, terrified!!! please Dr Bob heeelp