Am i at risk???

Dr. Bob, i got a sensual massage from a for-hire. She was standing and i was lying down. While getting the massage, i rubbed the inside of her thigh immediately next to her vagina. Precisely, she was a little heavy and i rubbed with my fingers the cleft/gap of skin between the upper thigh and the fatty skin just outside her vagina. I never inserted my fingers and im pretty sure i never touched her labia. My fingers were not moist when i pulled my hand back after about a minute of rubbing. I was not concerned until i noticed minutes later my pinky, which was inserted furthest in cleft of skin, had a small scab and a reddish worn area around the cuticle surely from my nail biting from earlier in the day. i then washed my hands thoroughly. I am not freaked out but am concerned. This was three weeks ago. Starting to get hives from the stress coming on, but not sure if that's from real concern or guilt. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! I think your organization is great and i do truly intend to donate as it's the least i can do. Thank you!

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. I see absolutely no cause for concern or consideration for HIV testing. Relax Max! All is well, including you!

Thanks for your tax-deductible gift to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and always will be HIV free.

Condom Rupture
Dr RJF is the man! Just a quick howdy from South Africa!