Thanks

Hi Dr. Bob I just stop by to thank you. Last week, finally got tested, after another one stripper mistake. I was really worried for 14 weeks. I found your answers really helpful and reassuring. I was really in shock the first night after that event. Since the moment I realized the danger, I also begin to think about things to do for everyone that need us, doing something for the others like you do (Ive read your favorite quotes of Bernard Shaw and Emerson). It was a rough time, but everything is ok. Thank you very much for helping people. God bless you. Greetings from Mexico. Say Hi to Dr. Steve who Ive read the first night when I was in crisis. Youre doing something wonderful for the world. Thank you again. By the way, Im doing periodically donations to your foundation, its not much, but I hope they are useful. Hugo

Hello Hugo,

Thanks for your thanks, kind comments and support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). All three are very warmly appreciated. If we all just did our part, we could stop HIV cold in its tracks! Rest assured your gifts will touch many lives I desperate need. On behalf of those lives, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

And WOO-HOO on your negative test results!

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob (and Dr. Steve)

Hiv Blood In Coffee ( Follow Up ?)
Truth about oral sex and hiv - mixed messages received from a test counselor (TRANSMISSION VIA ORAL SEX, 2010)