Slept with a Hiv+,condom broke and tested Negative 6 months later
Nov 5, 2010
My partner is HIV+ and im -!! condom while i was on top of her in March!! But was too scared to test until now in Novenmber and i tested negative!! Just thought i owe it to post here again just to assure people in the same situation i was to calm a lil bit and paranoia is a waste of energy!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your good news. WOO-HOO!
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hepatitis C Test Is Negative Can I Still Have It
- How Long After Exposure Does It Take Hiv To Show Up In Blood Test?
- Hiv Western Blot Test How Long Does It Take For Results
- Can I Get Hiv By Drinking Out Of The Same Glass As An Infected Person?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up Up In A Person Blood?
- What Does Herpes Around The Anus Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.