THANK YOU (Fresh blood- scared and worried)

Hey Doc,

THANK YOU for replying to my message and thank you for making me feel better.

Thank you for all the work you do and for helping so many people. Doc, you have a great personality and a great sense of humour - we South Africans like a "lekker" laugh.

Doc if you could please answer one more questions for me if you have the time, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

With regards to my previous questions - even if my cut on my lip was actively bleeding would I need to worry then?

Please refer to end of this message to see the previous message that I sent you.

The donation should be coming through shortly - I have to convert the South African Rand to the American Dollar.

Thanks again Doc

Thanks for your thanks and for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Both are warmly appreciated.

Regarding your follow-up question, even with a cut lip that was actively bleeding, your HIV-acquisition risk remains nonexistent.

I suggest less worrying and more "lekker"-ing.

Fresh Blood - I am so scared and Worried Nov 2, 2010 Hey Doc

Thank you for all the work you do. I think it is amazing that you go out your way to help people.

Please help me with my stress. The situation is as follow:

I was at a friends place and I was helping a lady in the kitchen to cook food. The lady had cur her finger on a knife and it was bleeding, and about a minute later she poured me a drink. This is where my worries come in: I am worried when she was pouring the drink she might have gotten some blood onto the glass and without even thinking I drank from it I had a fresh cut on my lip that was bleeding about 3 or 4 minutes before this happened. Thus, I am worried if blood got onto the glass and when I drank it the blood touched my cut on the lip. So lets say in the case that there was blood on the glass and it touched me lip where I had cut myself and she is HIV positive Do I need to worry??

Please Doc if you could answer my question it would mean the world to me. I am constantly worrying about this situation.

I have researched The Body.com website with regards to non sexual transmissions . I have found the website very informative and has educated me.

I would like to send a donation through. Its amazing how the word spreads about your amazing work as it's even reached here in South Africa. I have been telling so many people about it and that it is a great website.

Thank you so much and I pray you will be able to answer me.

Do you need to worry? Nope! Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

You are a beacon of light to many- glad I found you.
Stocrin mixed with marijuana as a recreational drug. (WHOONGA, 2010)