HIV and AIDS Test
Nov 5, 2010
Will you test positive for HIV if you already have AIDS? Also, what you have persistent cough and you lost weight while 2 separate HIV tests say Negative, what could be wrong?
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Will someone with AIDS test HIV positive? Yes!
2. I can't diagnose the cause of your cough and weight loss over the Internet. However, if you had a negative HIV test outside the window period, I can advise you with great certainty what is not causing your problem: it's not HIV!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Be Hiv Negative And Have Kaposi's Sarcoma?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Does The Beginning Of Genital Herpes Look Like?
- What Does A Positive Herpes Blood Test Mean?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.