Is it possible to get HIV like this?

Dr, I wish to donate good money to your cause.

This is a follow-up to a question I had asked a few months ago. I asked if it was possible to get HIV when I touched a 3rd grade girl's vagina, and she touched my penis. You said it was not really possible to get HIV, and I agree. But then I started to think "what if she touched her vagina, got fluids on her hands(can 8 year olds get fluids?), and touched my penis. Please help me with this, as you know I am sort of a hypochondriac. Thanks

What do you mean "sort of a hypochondriac"? There is nothing "sort of" about it. You are a full-blown loony-tunes fluffernutter. My assessment remains unchanged. Now stop worrying about the touchy-feely game you played when you were eight-fricking-years old. No risk! Frevinsakes! I can't say it any plainer than that!

condom break
non-existence of hiv? (AIDS DENIALISM, 2010)