condom break

i had an ordeal with a siberian CSW,, she looked pretty healthy, very clean and hygenic. she gave me unprotected oral sex for about 30 seconds and then slipped on a condom and we had vaginal sex,,a while after i felt like something was different and pulled out 10 seconds later to see the broken condom,,, i put on a new one,, continued on,, when i was done, i very calmly and casually asked her if she was clean to which she responded "yes, i get tested once a month and im very careful". only the next day did i start to worry. its been seven days now and i'm very worried, she said she was very careful, although giving me unprotected oral doesn't seem like what a careful woman would do, maybe she's lying altogether or maybe she caught something between our incident and the last test, whatever. what i wanna ask is, assuming she's HIV+ is it possible to get HIV from 10 seconds unprotected vaginal sex ??? i'm waiting for the 4 week mark to get an HIV combi (AG/AB) test,, though i'd still like to hear an experts point of view, would you be worried if you were in my shoes?

If I were in your shoes??? Hmm. Somehow I just can't even picture myself having vaginal sex with a Siberian sex worker. Sorry. Next question.

Regarding your question, broken-condom sex carries an HIV-transmission/acquisition risk that is the same as that of unprotected sex. Your exposure was very brief (10 seconds), which would decrease, but not completely eliminate, the transmission risk.

My advice is that you get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark, as HIV-antibody tests taken before the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive.

2 days Later I'm now losing my mind, my fanily, and turned myself into an Official Dr. Bob Flutternut !!
Is it possible to get HIV like this?