Nov 5, 2010
hello doctor you are a great man for helping people out for free. my question is that i had sex with a guy At first he put the lube that came with the condom on the condom and then after a while the condom got dry so he put on baby oil did the first lube he put on stop the condom from breaking because I heard that when baby oil is used the condom always break. Please help
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Oil-based products are not compatible with latex condoms, as they can denature the latex, causing it to fail (break). It doesn't "always" break; it just makes it more likely to happen. You can review proper condom technique in the archives of this forum.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- Home Remedies For Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.