condom drama

hello doctor you are a great man for helping people out for free. my question is that i had sex with a guy At first he put the lube that came with the condom on the condom and then after a while the condom got dry so he put on baby oil did the first lube he put on stop the condom from breaking because I heard that when baby oil is used the condom always break. Please help

Oil-based products are not compatible with latex condoms, as they can denature the latex, causing it to fail (break). It doesn't "always" break; it just makes it more likely to happen. You can review proper condom technique in the archives of this forum.

Flu shot fail safe ...?
Follow-up: I'm sorry doc but I know whats going on with my body, you dont !!