Thank You Dr Bob
Nov 5, 2010
I'm the "worrywart" to whom you replied on 10/25. I just wanted to thank you for the kind words and reassurance. You do an amazing job on behalf of those with HIV/AIDS.
Also, I just wanted to let you know that a promise is a promise and I have donated to your wonderful organization. I'm sure it's not even remotely enough, but I hope it will help.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks and your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Both are warmly appreciated.
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Walking Help Neuropathy?
- Yeast Infection And Recurrent Herpes
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Gay Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.