Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Dear Doc, save me - 5 types of exposure that are killing me...also let me know how i can donate online and anonymously.
Nov 4, 2010

Dear Doc,

The other day, I was with a sex worker. Initially, she slipped on 2 condoms on my penis and started giving me a blowjob . Once i got the erection, she guided my penis into her vagina - and after a few strokes, I lost hardness, removed the condoms. Then she slipped on another pair of condoms and guided my penis into her vagina - this time in the woman on top position and she rode me very vigorously. I lost hardness midway. To help me regain hardness, she started blowjob again. And then we kissed at this point. Concern 1 - this kiss was mostly a dry kiss but since she gave me a blowjob over the same condom which was inside her - her lips would have vaginal secretions which my lips now got in contact with. I am worried sick Doc and am losing it. Concern 2 - Since i couldnt get it hard enough she started giving me a hand job and then after I ejaculated, she removed the condom. Now I think the tip of my penis did come in contact with the outer condom which had those vaginal secretions. Concern 3 - I dry kissed her face, which seemed to have tiny sores and her inner thighs - which were clear but possibly might have had vaginal fluids. Concern 4 - She told me that she has an allergy which is why she had those sores on her skin and hair loss. Doc - based on Concern 1 through 4 - am I at significant risk? Any advise you could give me based on my extremely foolish encounter will help me immensely.. Concern 5 - Also would the double condom have been eroded due to friction or her vigorous riding and put me at risk?

Many thanks Doc and God Bless you - your advise and counseling is a godsend for several idiots like me. I have promised myself that i will never ever in my life go to a sex worker again.

Please guide me on what I am up against Doc.

Please give me the ways I can donate money to your. It wont be a large amount but I want to do my bit. Please keep my donation anonymous.

Thanks, Andy.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Andy,

Based on concerns one through four, are you at significant risk for acquiring HIV? No. I would consider your risk negligible.

Regarding concern five, using double latex condoms might increase the risk of condom failure (breakage), due to the friction of latex rubbing on latex. However, if your condoms were intact when your partner removed them, this would not be a concern for you.

As for advice, I would suggest you get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark, primarily to put your anxieties to rest. I'm quite confident your test result will be negative.

Regarding donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, if these are made online, there will be a record of the credit card number or PayPal account. If you prefer an absolutely anonymous donation, you could send a cash donation or money order to the foundation's office. The address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Avenue, Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Good luck. Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
pneumovac today
Next
re: re: Time to leave the world behind

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.