12 week negative but scary persistant symptoms, what now?

I have had a 12 week negative HIV test after a high risk incident yet I have had oral thrush for over a month, swollen glands in my groin and now I have been getting extreme upper right abdominal pains which I think is sclerosing cholangitis. I am very afraid I am HIV positive and my 12 week test is inaccurate? I am also getting raised pink spots on the inside of my right thigh. I am terrified and 99 percent certain I am getting very ill quickly. All the doctors say 12 weeks is conclusive but I think I may be a very unlucky one, what do you suggest? Please help. Please only refer to this post I would like to remain anonymous, thanks.

Unless you've been to medical school, I highly doubt you are qualified to make a diagnosis of "sclerosing cholangitis"!

I agree with the assessment of the physicians you have seen. A negative HIV test outside the window period trumps "symptoms" each and every time.

I would suggest you see a general internist for evaluation and treatment of any persistent ailments you may be experiencing. In addition I suggest you stop perseverating on a disease you do not have!

Herpes and HIV Transmission Revisited
Occupational Situation I think from my Aestheticians Part - Your Help Appreciated!