Last time before giving up from your help

As you seem to not want to answer my repeatedly asked more detailed questions concerning this I'll break it down to only this. Would Oral Thrush be consistent with an only symptom of ARS from a 1 time only having unprotected cunnilingus and to have received also unprotected oral from a woman of unknown status and if not what do you think may be a cause coincidently 3 wks after incident to have developed it (Dr. confirmed and treated for 10days w/ Nystatin) when not a diabetic, or taking antibiotics, no dentures, in good shape and otherwise healthy ? In 11th wk of window period and test negative 2 days ago and wondering if after 12 wks should re test as clinic didn't seem to think it necessary. Yes still worried!

See below.

Maybe beyond your expertise but I doubt it. Please Help! Nov 3, 2010

Maybe you don't know the answer or have not received the many inquiries I've been sending or feel its not important enough to offer some insight for others but I challenge you to find an answer in your archives to this particular question as I have looked. I'm just past my 10 wk. window period of possibly having contracted hiv from unprotected oral (giving cunnilingus and having received unprotected blow job) from a woman of unknown status but protected intercourse. Within 3wks of the encounter came down with a DR. confirmed case of oral thrush and have no history of anything that causes oral thrush (not diabetic, haven't been taking antibiotics, no dentures,) other than possible exposer to hiv which this is known to be a sign (ARS). Although haven't experienced any other symptoms I have taken an Ora quick swab test at wk9 with neg result and went to a free clinic site yesterday at wk 10 and did the blood prick quick test and was neg. as well. Knowing that still with 2 wks to go for definitive result asked at clinic if they thought that it was necessary and they seemed to think it was already definitive and not necessary to re test but not having any logical explanation as to the cause of the oral flush feel they may not know as well as you as what I should do. I have been in a severe panic since the incident having the lapse in judgement having unprotect oral with a stranger but having learned so much more from your archives and being more informed this is still one question I haven't seen answered throughly especially to someone still in the window period who could use some words of encouragement or at least a straight forward answer to what fears that could be expected or other know possible causes to the oral thrush. Thanks if so. Still worried.

Oral sex carries only a very slight risk for HIV acquisition. Your negative HIV-antibody tests out to 10 weeks are extremely encouraging. I would recommend a test at the three-month mark for peace of mind. I'm very confident it will be negative. I can't diagnose the cause of your thrush over the Internet, but it's extremely unlikely that it is related to HIV ARS as a single isolated symptom!

CONDOM DAMAGED DURING SEX
Herpes and HIV Transmission Revisited