I am infected wife is not

My wife is worried sick about her possibilities of having hiv. One week after i was diagnosed she got tested and her test came back negative. Due to crazy work schedule and stress at home we had not had any relations (sexual) for about 2 months prior to me being tested positive. she is scaired that she has been infected and i am wondering what the chances of a false negative are at this point? She is due to be retested in a few months? what is the liklyhood that she is infected. As a sidebar during sex i havent ejaculated inside her in a year or more

thanks for your response

Following a significant HIV exposure, such as unprotected receptive vaginal-penile sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV infected, HIV testing is recommended immediately (as a baseline), at three months and at six months to definitively confirm transmission has not occurred. Your wife will need to be tested out to six months from the date of the last potential exposure (unprotected sex). You will need to use latex condoms for all penetrative sex going forward. You and your wife should read through the information in the chapter in the archives devoted to magnetic couples.

Good luck to you both.

Pubic lice and HIV transmission
Maybe beyond your expertise but I doubt it. Please Help!