HIV -ve with suppessed immunity. New strain? (YET ANOTHER I'M POSITIVE I'M POSITIVE, 2010)

My immunity is suppressed by a disease which I feel is caused by a new hiv strain thats undetectable.All my ex-girlfriends have the same condition.one of them got the it through only kissing. my mum, 4 sisters,cousin and a nephew have also acquired the condition.this is a very infectious disease. believe they got it trough sharing utensils. Myself got it from someone i kissed and had protected sex with for 2minutes.

over the years have had several hiv related symptoms but they have been underlooked by docs on the ground that I test negative. Have not got any help from our local specialists. Maybe they are only interested in money only or they do not know what to do in challenging situations. Used to believe them but not any more.

Dr., have so much to say but let me atleast get your response first on my e-mail then I will share more.Please do not take this problem to be simple or one of those generally similar issues, this is very serious.

Will be glad if you respond.

Regards

Has a physician confirmed that your immunity is suppressed? No? That's what I thought.

Your fears that you have a new HIV strain that is undetectable and has spread via casual contact (sharing utensils, etc.) to your ex-girlfriend, your mum, four sisters, a cousin and a nephew are irrational. Yep, totally whacked and definitely loony-tunes.

The reason you haven't gotten help from the specialists is that you've been consulting the wrong types of specialists. You are in need of psychiatric help. It's the best way to confront your irrational fears of being HIV infected. Check out the chapter in the archives entitled "I'm Positive I'm Positive," and you'll find similar stories. Please note, none of those cases actually turned out to be HIV related.

They Say 3 Times is a Charm - I promise to not EAT up all your time
immunosuppressed?