They Say 3 Times is a Charm - I promise to not EAT up all your time

Dr. Bob,

I couldnt find the word for what was happening with my leg and it finally came to me. -- Ooozing meaning draining -- Drainage from the spot on my leg where they remove the skin tag. I just wanted to give you all the right information so you can tell me what my chances are from getting this HIV virus from this person I told you about with my massage experience?

Sorry for bothering you a 3rd time - I hope you do not throw me to the sharks.

Michael

Dr. Bob - I'm just about There - Critical Question Addition to Last Post - Please Look (Submitted Nov 2, 2010)

Dr. Bob,

I left out one IMPORTANT part of my previous Post. The Tag that was on my Leg that was going through this suppose to be Relaxing Massage -- When I got home I squeezed it quite hard and it ooozzed. So my question is if my leg had some Ooozing going on and that lady's now FRESHLY OPEN SCRATCH knuckle was massaging my ooozing wound. What are the Chances of me catching the HIV virus from this incident?

Thank you for the Additional Help Here - I will make another Donation for taking up your time. And thank Your Foundation for the up dates and mail.

Kindest Regards,

Michael

I WILL NEVER TAKE YOU FOR GRANTED - You have help my whole family - Please Help One More Time - TY (Submitted Nov 2, 2010 Dr. Bob,

I am extremely sorry to bother you again, but I really need your help. I pray to God you help me with this. You have always been a nice man and helped me in the past - I just hope you will reach out and assist me with this situation. My therapy is going well Dr. Bob, but this is one of those rare occasions. And I do show every post I make to my Therapist so I can bet better quickly. You have helped me so much in this process by not ignoring me. I swell up with tears in my eyes because you have not deleted me or left me out in the cold -- so to say. I cannot thank you enough and I hope my giving will help your Foundation help others.

I have IBS so I am trying to as much as I can to relax and not be stressed. I was told by the doctors to get a massage. I regular one - like at a Massage Envy. So I booked this massage. Not thinking, I did something really really stupid. I had a Skin Tag remove from my leg on Saturday. So Today which is Tuesday I didn't bandage it and went for this massage. I have not touched the area where my Skin Tag was removed since yesterday (Monday) - let's make it safe and I can tell you I have mot messed with this area since yesterday morning. And what I mean by messing with it is picking at it and making it bleed. ( just because it bothers me) Once the Massage was over I saw an area on the Therapists hand that didn't look right. I asked her "What was that?" She said before she massaged me she scratched her hand on the door. She has a LIVE ACTIVE OPEN SCRATCH on her hand that had contact with my Tag area. My question is this lady is HIV+ and her FRESH SCRATCH that was massaging me and was running over this wound that I had on my leg -(If any fluids blood or anything that contains the HIV+ virus) came from this lady and got massaged in my leg ( and she did go over the skin tag spot - I felt it) in which I stupidly didn't bandage. NO BANDAGE OR BAND-AID. What are my chances of getting the HIV virus from this experience?

Thank You for taking the Consideration to help me again Dr. Bob. I will NEVER take you for granted. Our quarterly donation is on its way,

Michael

Hello Michael,

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. Once again your worries are unwarranted. Continue to work with your therapist to confront and conquer your HIV-related fears.

Thanks for your ongoing support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation! It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stop worrying!

Can i prevent HIV transmital by urinating and washing up immediatelly after sex
HIV -ve with suppessed immunity. New strain? (YET ANOTHER I'M POSITIVE I'M POSITIVE, 2010)