Paranoid Graduate Student, will donate, but need address!!! PLEASE

Thank you so much for everything you do, and if you could tell me how to send the money, it will be in the mail tomorrow. I am extremely worried about HIV exposure, with heterosexual male acquaintance (unprotected vaginal and oral with quick anal penetration by mistake). The only ejaculation was oral.

I have had swollen lymph nodes (diagnosed by doctor) in side of breast and throat for a month now and pain in my groin. All tests are coming back negative and HIV 12.5 week test also negative. Is this test accurate or conclusive? I have been told by HIV specialist to stop worrying, but the swollen lymph nodes are truly scaring me. Please help!

I absolutely agree with the assessment and advice of the HIV specialist: your negative HIV-antibody test at 12.5 weeks is definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able.

Swollen lymph nodes are incredibly common and caused by literally thousands of medical conditions. I can't diagnose the exact cause of yours over the Internet, but what I can do with great confidence is advise what is not causing them: it's not HIV!

Thanks for your tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. The foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Avenue, Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will always be HIV free!

Be well.

HIV and Iritis
Hot Gym Action and Towel Accident