HIV and Iritis

I had unprotected oral sex with a man about eight years ago. I gave and received oral sex. There was no volume of semen passed, but I can't be sure if there was any pre-cum. I went through the symptoms of swollen glands, white spots on tongue and chest cold. After that I researched and discovered these could be early symptons of HIV, so I decided to get tested. I will say that I do not know for sure if my test was outside the three-month window period. At the time I was not even aware of what a window period was. I was tested for HIV and syphillis and both came back negative. I have not had any sex since that incident. Now, eight years later I have contracted Iritis. My opthalmologist put me on eye drops and the inflammation has not gone away. Since the iritis became chronic and was not responding to the eye drop treatment my doctor suspected an underlying cause and ordered numerous iritis-related blood tests, chest X-ray and skin test. All the tests came back normal. I am continuing to take the corticosteroid (sp) eye drops and the doctor said he will see me in six weeks and if the inflammation was still there he would give me an injection in the eye. I have been researching Iritis and found that some Internet sites said some chronic iritis could be caused by HIV. Of course, that sent me into a spin of anxiety and I am already on disability for depression and anxiety disorder. Aside from the Iritis I have one other symptom, diarreah. My internal medicine doctor says it is probably a side effect of metformin which I take for diabetes. Otherwise I feel fine with no other symptoms. I am asking what are the chances that my iritis is HIV-related? The reason I am asking is because I am not positive that the time time I had my HIV test was outside the window period. I understand that oral sex is low risk and keeping that in my mind plus the fact my test 8 years ago was negative, it keeps my hopes up that my iritis is not HIV related, plus the fact I don't have any other symptoms and feel in good health. Thank you for your consideration at answering my questions. I did look up iritis in the forum for an answer to my question before I asked this one and found 6 responses that had the word iritis in the response, but they did not answer my question.

Oral sex carries only a very slight risk for HIV acquisition. It is extremely unlikely that your iritis is HIV related. If you are uncertain about the timing of your HIV-antibody test eight years ago, why not just repeat it for peace of mind? A rapid test will give you a definitive result in as few as 20 minutes. I'm quite confident the results will be negative.

ARS Window Period - Conflicting Info!
Paranoid Graduate Student, will donate, but need address!!! PLEASE