emergency room and your karma please.

Hi Doctor! I am under the care of a psychiatrist for my excessive HIV phobia. You advised me to do this and I took your advice and did it! I am under anti-anxiety medication as well. It has helped me a lot, and I sincerely thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I am feeling so much better now. But if you dont mind, there is something which has been bugging me in the recent past, and I hope you would be able to help me with in your most frank and honest tone.

I suffer from chronic asthma and many times I have to visit the Emergency Room. I also have a hemorrhoid problem and when it bleeds, I pay a visit to the Emergency Room. So for my knowledge and peace of mind, can you also help me with the following questions, please?

Is there any HIV risk or concern for me if:

I) I visit the Emergency room multiple times?

II) sharing a used hospital bed/cushion just after a possible HIV+ person like when I have to get half-naked to rest on the bed for the nurse or doctor to check my rectum?

II) a HIV+ nurse or doctor checks my rectum for bleeding? In one case, the nurse checked the outside of my rectum with her fingernails without wearing gloves.

IV) I missed possible fresh or dried blood on the hospital bed/cushion while lying half-naked there? What if there was, and this could then have touched my rectal blood?

I promise this would be my final set of anxiety-laden questions. I will only come back to Forum when I can tell you that I have successfully overcome my HIV phobia or paranoia. Please give me some of your karma for this purpose. Happy thanks!

My "most frank and honest tone"??? OK!

1. Nope.

2. Nope.

3. Nope.

4. No risk.

Karma sent!

Cunninglus
Dr. Bob's ex-worried well club