Tank You

Hello Dr. Bob.

At times I visit your site again and always find questions and answers on tests and very similar results. I realize that there are many times people do not trust their negative results because of the symptoms they feel. Today, after experiencing similar problems I can see several things before my brain, to be with his racicinio hampered by fear of living with HIV, could not understand. Do not know if the science that studies the reactions seriemanente a troubled mind can acaretar in our body, but I realize how difficult it is to pursue studies refernentesa it. Another factor to be considered is that the person is constantly tested negative, refuses to believe that their symptoms are psychological in origin, perhaps because they are very real and severe. I realize that these people are not convinced that a situation of constant stress weaken your body the same way that a disease is chronic, because the emotional shock for long term is nothing more than a chronic disease. People do not know that the whole body is comanddo the mind, or at least do not remember, do not realize what an unbalanced mind affect the overall operation of the chemical and physical body, levendo a general imbalance. the very permanence on the Internet in search of confirmation for his doubt over the personal consultations prove that these people live because of this doubt and this fear, increasing mild symptoms that would go unnoticed in most people, and creating many others that are purely somatic . Doctor, when expressed the view that the searches on the Internet should never substitute for professional consultations personally, I do not mean your work, for on your site realize the seriousness imposed on the responses of professionals who work here. But it is clear that people with these problems do not trust either of these two channels, either a doctor or a face to face consultation and answer questions from the internet. Doctor Today, I'm walking strides to finally get rid of my doubts, and I confess I live free of the questions in 99% of my time. Unfortunately or fortunately, I had to get it myself, because although my parents own a home servióc exemplary in the area of HIV owes the psychological and psychiatric assistance agency for the general population. But the lines written above Dr. Bob, only served to dry ice (a Brazilian joke) because the real reason for my contact is another. The reason for my first posting to you and to thank him for the time dedicated to me, because I know his work with HIV to really know his history and know about its seriousness. I also want to leave you my testimony of what path to follow that alone could slowly get rid of this haunting. I made my pains, fears Agusta and the motive to help people who go through the same experience I had. I made my acquired knowledge as a layman, of necessity own tool to reassure others. Lumped my life solidary attitudes for those who need psychological support and that they feel alone and afraid to enter a world that society misrepresents and descriminatória. I spend my spare time helping with whom hath need words of comfort and cheer, based in science and always making it clear that I am just a layman who helps more but will never replace a healthcare professional. I use it as an ally of my work, I participate actively in a comunidad Orkut which helps with information about HIV and I do seriously and responsibly. Today I plan my personal blog describing my experiences, posting articles of scientific nature in the areas of HIV and psychology, many emails to answer and help in the search for locai close for testing of people who need help. I also prepare my book, telling my whole story, describing all my search for certainties that have always been within me and as long as the mind can be a strong ally or a formidable enemy. Doctor Today, I go places that helped me to simply say thank you and the moments lost to me were worth it. I read every report that my help to others in distress has a piece of you and every line written in my book is part of its essence, PhD. So it seems fair that invites you to visit my blog, which will be on air from January 2011 to reach a compromise with the Doctor and his institution. I have published the book after its profit on the sale of 50% directed to places that provide assistance to HIV carriers or AIDS patients, this 50%, 20% will be reserved for your institution, not because I want you to be grateful, because gratitude is priceless, but because I recognize that their work should not stop and I have a moral and human help my neighbor.

God willing we still talk a lot, either in their parents or my parents, either by mail or through our pages on the internet, just know that it will fight the much larger disease that affects humanity in relation to HIV, THE PREJUDICE.

Be well. God gives him double WHAT do you do for your neighbor.

A big kiss in your heart that you included in your daily prayers.

Juliano (Brazil

Thank you for your very kind comments and your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). I'm delighted you are joining the effort to increase HIV/AIDS awareness, education, prevention and treatment. If we all just did our part, we could stop HIV cold in its tracks! I wish you well in your endeavors.

Good luck. Be well. Stay well. Many thanks.

Chances of HIV infection from Massage Oil
Cunninglus