robert theres medicine for hiv/aids (HOO-IMM , 2010)

i know a person in mumbai who was tested hiv positive in 1997 (through western blot metod)and after getting treatment(the name of the medicine is hooimm plus) from hakh research and medical foundation in mumbai, he again got tested for hiv, and the report was neagtive(western blot method).After that he got married and he is having a child now. All the family are living happily all are negative from hiv(western blot method). So i personally went to this foundation to enquire about the reality and came to know that many hiv infected people have taken treatment from the foundation and got tested negative for hiv (through western blot and dna-pcr antigen test, which is an advanced test). I have seen the reports which are from reputed labs in India. pls comment

Ah yes, another HIV cure! Wow, why didn't anyone tell me or Magic Johnson? Here we go again. HOO-IMM is a fraud, a total SCAM.

Let's start with your testimonial about the person who tested HIV positive. He was tested only with a Western Blot (WB) test. This is inappropriate. WB tests are useful only as confirmatory tests after someone has a repeatedly reactive (positive) HIV-antibody screening test, such as an ELISA, EIA or rapid test. Chances are very likely that the guy in question had a false-positive Western Blot test. Consequently, his subsequent test after the hocus-pocus mumbo-jumbo vitamin potion merely revealed his true HIV-negative status. In other words he was never HIV infected. The disingenuous folks at the treatment center performed an improper diagnostic test, made an improper diagnosis and then claimed the guy was cured when in reality he was never sick!

Regarding HIV PCR DNA testing, this, too, is not recommended for HIV diagnostic screening, although it would be more accurate than an isolated WB! Chances are the reports you saw used the inappropriate WB for diagnosis and the more sensitive DNA PCR as additional proof that their magic potion worked, right? Yeah, I thought so. But remember, if someone was never HIV infected to begin with, getting an undetectable HIV PCR DNA or negative WB after "treatment" means nothing. Again, if HOO-IMM was real, do you really think I'd be sitting here responding to questions rather than hopping the first jet to Mumbai? I'll repost below some informant from the archives about HOO-IMM.

Don't waste your money. This is definitely a case of buyer beware!

IS THE HIV PATIENT CURED FROM HIV Sep 26, 2010

Recently, Hootone Remedies from India announced and also intimated to National AIDS Control Orgn. that many of the HIV patients who had undergone treatment with Hooimm Plus had recorded Not Detected for HIV Antigen in Proviral DNA PCR Test, although they are still positive for HIV Elisa antibody test. Are these HIV Patient cured from HIV virus.

No, these patients are certainly not cured. The positive HIV ELISA confirms they remain HIV infected.

HIV Cure Medicine Hootone Remedies (ANOTHER SCAM, 2010) Jul 31, 2010

Hi Nelson!

Did you heard about "HOO-IMM PLUS from HOOTONE REMEDIES the effective medicine, proved in light of medical science, recorded not detected for HIV DNA-PCR Antigen test in the patients who were earlier confirmed positive for HIV either through DNA PCR test or Western blot Antibody test. These Unani medicines had recorded 98% inhibition against the causative agent HIV virus in invitro lab test.

PLease check out http://www.hootone.org/ and please tell me is it genuine.

Regard's

Fayroz

Hello Fayroz,

Another HIV cure? Wow, that's like the 3rd one that's crossed my inbox today. Fayroz,HOO-IMM PLUS is an herbal therapy that does absolutely nothing to treat, let alone cure, HIV or any other disease. It's another SCAM (so called alternative medicine). Check out my latest blog and you'll find many other phony HIV/AIDS cures. Don't be duped by these scumbags.

a bugging question
DOC, I will donate again. Please...am I DOOMED?