Just around to say a big hello!!!!

Hello there doc! It's saturday night and I'm just working a little in my computer, developing some videos to post in internet... Then I thought "how's Doc?". Then I'm here!

I'm ok to my asthma and bronchitis. They're gone. Well, by now... They'll come back some day (mainly when the weather gets crazy or if I get too nervous - and both are very common lately). But the crisis will go away again.

This is just a big big hug and a big hello from a friend of you that made a pause in the work, ok?

Be well, my friend! Hope everything is doing fine!!!!

from your BFF Brazilian Guy

Hey BFF Brazilian Guy,

Glad to hear your asthma and bronchitis have subsided, at least for the moment. There are a number of very effective anti-asthma medications currently available. Some of them are used to prevent future attacks when "the weather gets crazy" or if you "get too nervous" or catch a cold, etc. Talk to your doctor about trying one of these and having a supply of bronchodilators on hand to use just in case the cough and wheezing break through.

Please help out a fellow physician
Recently disclosed HIV status...