Esophagitis+HIV ,will donate $50 :)

Dear Dr bob, Good day . i am writing in immense sadness, i was recently diagnosed with esophagitis grade A, i had unprotected sex 3 yrs ago with a hooker and got tested negativea year after that . i had about 15 sexual encounters after that all with hookers but protected, no condom breakage or leak. but i have swollen armpits both soft , my pediatrician says its just fat deposit, i guess ill believe him. now i read abt esophagitis and how its related to hiv. i am afraid i might have contracted hiv between those 15 exposers on protected sex and unprotected blow jobs, is grade A esophagitis related to hiv?. could the doctor find out if i had hiv after the endoscopy. what are my risks. i have been really depressed as i have had the esophagitis for atleast 2 years now. is grade A esophagitis and candida esophagitis the same?. how exactly is hiv related esophagitis please reply back as my life is on a hold.

Candida esophagitis is a very specific type of esophagitis and has nothing to do with your condition.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible at best, assuming the latex condoms were used properly and did not fail (break). If you remain worried, get an HIV-antibody test at least three months after your last potential exposure. I'm quite confident the result will be negative. I see no reason to put your life on hold! Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe.

Your doctor should be able to help diagnose the cause of your esophagitis. If not, he should send you to a gastroenterologist for an evaluation. HIV is not the cause! OK?

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well.

What to Expect?
response to hiv positive in manila