Hey Surfer Bob - It's your Mates from Down Under - Hitting you back with a Quick Barrel Roll Question

Hey (Surfer) Dr. Bob,

Man, We hope you are doing Well!!!

One of my Hommes asked me this question and I knew exactly who to go to. He was in a pretty filthy public bathroom (privy) ,, and used his sleeve to open the door. He did this cause he wacked his hand on some coral and wanted to air dry it. So he had a cut on his hand from morning and in afternoon had put his hand in his shirt sleeve to open the door to let himself out of the privy. Lets say the HIV+ virus is on that door handle in some way. Can the HIV virus travel through clothing material (cotton or anything) I don't know what he was wearing. What are the chances of getting HIV this way?

You're Barrel Rolling Buddies (Mates). Hope you are doing Absolutely Fab, Cheers, Surfer Dude

Hello Surfer Dude,

Why are your mates so completely whacked out about HIV??? Where do you guys hang out -- Paranoidville??? Once again, no risk.

I'm dusting off my surfboard in preparation for a trip to New Zealand and Oz in February.

Ciao for now.

Is hiv testing at 3 months valid whlle pregnant?
Trick or Treat