How are

you Handsome? I hope all is well in your world. My only q is about you. Please tell me your viral load is Und and C4 count(is that the correct term?) is high. I haven't been on your web site for a while so I only wanted to check in with someone I consider a hero, a nat'l treasure and true healer of body, mind and soul. yes, you are ALL of those to many people. I am a memeber of the 'EX' file, thanks to you. i will be contributing before year end. Won't be a lot but every little bit helps, right? Are you visiting Oberlin any time soon? I am your biggest fan, no doubt, and i say that as a sraight, Republican male from Ohio. i wish you would run for Pres in 2016. From looking at your photo, you should be old enough by then! LOL!

Your biggest fan,

Hello Biggest Fan,

Welcome back to the forum and thanks for your extremely kind comments. ". . . Hero, national treasure, and true healer of body, mind, and soul?" Nah, I'm just your average positively charged cyber-sexpert offering science-based, myth-busting facts and the occasional witty retort regarding humankind's favorite pastime.

As for my health, the best word is probably "stable." However, even if it weren't, you'll never hear me complain. I'm just glad to be here and enjoy every nanosecond on this oh-so-wild-and-wacky planet.

I'm delighted you are still an "ex" in good standing! The relapse rate for ex-filers falling back into the waiting clutches of anxiety and despair is not insignificant! Perhaps much of this is related to "EX" and "SEX" being only one letter apart? Ex-filers not infrequently wind up placing themselves at risk again with unsafe sex after a boozy night at the local Badda Bing. So I'm very glad you're still an ex-filer. As for being a Republican, well . . . not so much. But that you would consider voting for me as president in 2016 gives me hope for your political enlightenment.

As for Oberlin, yes, I visit very frequently, as I am currently vice chair of the Board of Trustees for Oberlin College and Conservatory of Music.

Be well. Stay well. Stay an ex! (but not necessarily a Republican).

Question validity of HIV antibody tests due to multiple infections and symptomatology
Likelyhood of getting HIV after protected sex with a hooker--so stressed and scared