confused and scared

hello dr. bob, im really confused about mutual masturbation. i had an encounter 2wks ago w/ a male whom i believe is hiv positive. i myself am uncut so im really worried his precummed touched my foreskin or urethra im really scared. what is the risk please answer me. my doctor gave me 2wks of PEP only which is weird instead of 4wks

Mutual masturbation is not considered to be a risk for HIV transmission/acquisition. Your doctor was wrong on two accounts. First, PEP was not warranted and shouldn't have been prescribed. Second, if PEP was warranted, two weeks of therapy would have been insufficient! A full course of PEP is 28 days. You might want to consider finding a more competent physician. Your current one already has two strikes against him. Could the third be far behind?

If you remain scared, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative, but it may be worth the effort for psychological peace of mind and for putting your unwarranted worries permanently to rest.

Got Injection Pricked..
Question validity of HIV antibody tests due to multiple infections and symptomatology