Oct 28, 2010
Thanks for your help for the community. You are really a hero. You responded to my email last month. I appreciate your help.
After having unprotected orax sex with a CSW (Both Ways) I did DNa by PCR Combo on 12th day and 32nd day and I asked your help and you suggested me to take antibody test at three months for reassurance.
As soon as I got the reply I have taken the test on 89th day.
I am still in panic like everybody. Appreciate your Input.
1. Are my tests conclusive? Do I need take another test?
2. I talk to some onine councelor and he said HIV-2 longer time to servoconvert. Is that true?
3. I ave taken ICMA Hiv-1/2 antibody test. Is this test reliable.
4. Can I goahead with my family life
Sorry I was not able to donate last month. I made a small donation $50 to your foundation.
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Yep! Nope!
Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very warmly appreciated. Congratulations on your definitive and conclusively negative HIV test! It's time to stop worrying and start WOO-HOO-ing!
Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well.) WOO-HOO!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Can I Catch HIV From Clothes?
- Do Antidepressants Affect STD Test Results?
- Does Bleach Kill Hepatitis Blood On Porous Surface?
- Finger Cut Comes In Contact With Vaginal Fluid
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.