Your Advice

Thanks for your help for the community. You are really a hero. You responded to my email last month. I appreciate your help.

After having unprotected orax sex with a CSW (Both Ways) I did DNa by PCR Combo on 12th day and 32nd day and I asked your help and you suggested me to take antibody test at three months for reassurance.

As soon as I got the reply I have taken the test on 89th day.

I am still in panic like everybody. Appreciate your Input.

1. Are my tests conclusive? Do I need take another test?

2. I talk to some onine councelor and he said HIV-2 longer time to servoconvert. Is that true?

3. I ave taken ICMA Hiv-1/2 antibody test. Is this test reliable.

4. Can I goahead with my family life

Sorry I was not able to donate last month. I made a small donation $50 to your foundation.

1. Yep! Nope!

2. Nope!

3. Yep!

4. Absolutely!

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very warmly appreciated. Congratulations on your definitive and conclusively negative HIV test! It's time to stop worrying and start WOO-HOO-ing!

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well.) WOO-HOO!

A year of SYMPTOMS!!
can i be traumatized by an encounter even if i had tested negative