protected sex is hogwash

Your confidence comes off as pure arrogance since there is NO WAY that Aid/Hiv can be transmitted via sex if there is no blood involved. i don't care what the studies indicate, this unprotected sex marketing programs are pure hogwash intended to generate anxieity and fear. If you are a real doctor you are obliged to look deeper.

"Protected sex is hogwash"??? You emphatically state "there is no way that HIV/AIDS can be transmitted via sex if there is no blood involved" and that you "don't care what the studies indicate"!!! Hmm. And you state my confidence comes off as pure arrogance??? WOWZA! Do you own a mirror? Your outrageous and ill-informed comments speak volumes about true arrogance. And for the record, yes, I am a real doctor and even though you "don't care" what over a quarter of a century of medical science research and epidemiological study indicate, that doesn't change reality or scientific fact. You do realize there are over 34,000,000 HIVers on the planet today and over 25,000,000 have already succumbed to the virus. And you still think blood needs to be involved? That's more blood than Dracula, all the Twilight vampires and the True Blood vampires combined could suck!

As an HIV specialist physician for nearly 30 years and a person cohabitating with the virus since January 1991, I think it's fair to say I've looked a bit "deeper" into this subject than you, but I wouldn't want to harp on such technicalities, because you might find doing so to be, um, "pure arrogance." Right? Yeah, I thought so. Don't bother writing back, as this forum is based on science, not lunatic opinion. If forum readers wanted lunatic opinion, they could watch Fox News or listen to any of a number of Tea Party wackos.

The best I can do is wish you enlightenment before you harm yourself or others by ignoring not only scientific fact but also common sense.

cd4 improvement
Dr. Bob can you help me?