Split Condom risk

I had sex with a gay couple and was being penetrated when the condom split. I didn't notice it split but he did and as soon as he realised he pulled out. The condom had split completely in two. After this he changed condom and we carried on for a while. He also came in my mouth later on. At the end i asked them both their status and they said they were negative but i got the impression that they hadn't been tested for a while and so were just assuming they were ok. They also see sleep with other guys as a couple.

Afterwards i could find no trace of bleeding but around 3hrs later when i had a bowel movement there was some blood.

I started to freak out so went to the clinic who said it was low risk but offered PEP if i wanted it.

I took up the offer and started it 43hrs after exposure.

Some people might think im over reacting but im quite a paranoid person.

I want to know what risk you think there is of infection say if he was HIV positive and didn't know it?

Do i really need PEP?

The CDC's per-act statistical estimate of risk for acquiring HIV via unprotected anal receptive sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 50 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated statistical risk would be less, as we do not know the HIV status of your top gun. Your potential exposure was extremely brief. In addition, receptive oral sex carries only a small risk for HIV transmission/acquisition. In cases such as yours PEP may be "offered," but is seldom "recommended." Do you really need PEP? From a statistical and medical standpoint, most likely no, you do not.

I am HIV -, female. My husband is HIV +, male. we would like to have a baby. (PREGNANCY: HIV POSITIVE MALE AND HIV NEGATIVE FEMALE 2010)
testosterone supplementation side effects