mouth ulcer while licking breast & vaginal fluids during masturbation?
Oct 25, 2010
Dr. Bob your awesome and I thank you for such a help to people....can u answer my query please?
1. While getting a handjob a girl was nude and what if she has some vaginal fluids on her hands and her hands touched head of my penis? But yes some body cream was also used by her for lubrication.. 2. What if I had licked the girls breast nipple(no milk) for few seconds and had a small mouth ulcer in my mouth which was not paining nor bleeding.
Are there any chances of HIV infection? is HIV test warranted?.. Please answer i will donate.
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. HIV risk essentially nonexistent
2. HIV risk nonexistent
The only reason to even consider HIV testing would be for psychological peace of mind. Testing is not medically warranted.
Thanks for the "awesome" compliment and for your tax-deductible gift to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Both are warmly appreciated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Causing Joint Pain
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
- Chances Of Getting Cervical Cancer If You Are Monogamous
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.