Dr. Bob please help this worrywart.

Hi Dr. Bob,

I've enjoyed reading your forum on this site for quite some time. You have a great way with humor. Anyway, I now have a question that I hope you can answer for me. I'm a guy who just received a massage (with some benefits) from a guy. Anyway, as he was playing with my balls, he started rubbing my perineum and he scratched it with his fingernail. Afterwards, I checked the area and some blood was present on the toilet paper. Now I'm worried sick and playing the "what if" game. What if his finger was bleeding when he was rubbing that area or what if he happened to have some cum on his fingers from a previous client? What if some cum happened to get into the lotion somehow? I know these are probably irrational worries but now I don't know what to think. It doesn't appear to be a deep wound or anything, more like a scratch that bled.

Please, please Dr. Bob help this worrywart. I promise to donate to your foundation.

Hello Worrywart,

You state: "I know these are probably irrational worries. . . ." I absolutely agree! If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to put those unwarranted worries permanently to rest where they belong, you could consider HIV testing at the three-month mark (from the time of your rub-a-dub-dub). The results will undoubtedly be negative.

Thanks for your desire to help folks in desperate need with your tax-deductible gift to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very warmly appreciated.

Be well.

boyfriend had or may not had sex
Can HIV be transmitted from spit in the eyes?