Ice cream (scared)

Good day to you. I stumbled across you website and you certainly seem to be in the know! I am scared stiff because this evening I bit in to an ice lolly with ice cream in the centre. When I bit in to it I saw blood on the ice. I suffer from gum disease but looked in the mirror and saw it wasn't my blood. Please can you let me know a.s.a.p if I need to test. Does HIV blood survive in ice lollies / ice cream. If my gums were bleeding at the time and i got the infected blood in my mouth could i get hiv? Even if they weren't bleeding can I get hiv? Please advise as I feel quite sick about my experience. Thank you so much.

I'm in sunny, hot Phoenix at the moment, and the thought of an "ice lolly" sounds wonderful. Your HIV worries are unwarranted. HIV does not survive outside the body (or inside ice lollies) for very long. Neither worry nor HIV testing is warranted. Relax Max. All is well, including you. Enjoy your lolly.

Testing window.
tally ho ho no,,,,, tallywacker yes