Symtoms of Viral Load Rebound

Hi, I've been diagnosed with HIV since 2007, my viral load was <100,000, however,i became undetectable 4 months later. Recently I went to my ID doctor and my CD$ was 465 and my viral load was 277, which was higher than my last appointment which was undetectable. I did miss about 14 doses before my appointment. I was wondedring is my viral load rebounding. I have been really sleepy, diarhrra, lack of energy, and lack of apetite. My doctor told me not to worry, but i have taken my meds everyday day since my appointment on 10/04/10. im worried. I just want to know what to do andf if it rebounds is it toio late or is there treatment to get it back to undetectable...

You missed 14 doses? Why? That's way more than an accidental memory lapse (unless you happen to have Alzheimer's)! Strict adherence to combination antiretroviral regimens is absolutely essential, not only to control HIV replication and prevent further damage to your immune system, but also to prevent the development of resistance to one or more of your HIV medications. Developing drug resistance can severely limit effective treatment options going forward.

To answer your question "is my viral load rebounding?" the answer is that it is possible! I would recommend repeating your HIV plasma viral load in one month. If your viral load continues to rise, drug resistance is a possibility and you should have a resistance assay (phenotype/genotype) done to identify which antiretrovirals should be discontinued and what your next best options might be. Your doctor may have told you not to worry; however, the more important message is that you need to be exquisitely adherent to your antiretroviral drug regimen to have any chance of remaining healthy or surviving with HIV.

Do Kaletra, Viread and Zerit cause Hydroxyzine PAM and Generic Paxil to become elevated? Your "nephew" :) needs to be put on it... How safe?
Testing window.