I love what Simon says but LOOOVE what Dr. Bob says so much MOOORE!

I never thought you would respond to me aka CRAZY GUY!! Im flattered and turned on Doctor Bob. Lol

Yes! I am indeed a telepathic outcast/ big pee pee loving boy with dark greenish blood who has transformed into a sexy wild beast creature. And of course I meant it when I said I love you because how can one NOT love you? Xoxo (No need for a restraining order)

Im a big fan of True Blood and you guessed it!

Anti Viral drugs are very helpful and Im feeling GREAT! Im also on Lexapro and I wanted to ask you if I can take it at the same time with my ARVS. Thats actually a great question that all positive people should know the answer too! Can one take anti-depressants, vitamins, other pills at the same time as their ARVs?

Oh yeah and one more question Can I catch HIV again if I masturbate inside my own mouth while Im upside down? Im really scared. :P

Hey Crazy Guy,

Welcome back to the forum. Glad to hear you're feeling great!

Responding to your specific questions:

1. More than likely you can take your Lexapro, vitamins and other pills at the same time as your ARVs, however it's always a good idea to review all your prescription medicaments and nonprescription vitamins, supplements, herbs, etc. with your HIV specialist. There are a few drug-drug drug-herb/supplement interactions that could affect your ARV blood levels and dosing.

2. No, you can't contract HIV again from yourself by burping the nephew while upside down and ingesting a high protein snack of your own baby batter!

You are the mist honest person I know. Maybe you can answer these questions. Sep 17, 2010

First off o want to say that I know and care about you deeply through these answers you answer. You've taught me a lot about prevention and now I'm helping others on their journeys through life. LOVE YOU DOC BOB!!!! I use to be one of the worry warts scared about contracting HIV but now I'm this new transformed creature/ mutant that the "people" are scared of. I feel and know that the government is more concerned about prevention than they are help the mutants. I'm telepathic now and my blood is green. Anyway, I'm just curious to why people really aren't trained to not judge or view others who are HIV positive in a non judgmental way. I've always been an outcast but now I'm forced to be one. People are selfish and only look put for themselves. For example.... Woohoo, I'M NEGATIVE! I was that person once but maybe if I new before hand what it's like to live in the shoes of an HIV positive person, I'd probably be negative today.

I have a concern for those who worry and also for those that are positive. My question is, will the humans ever love the vampires? Will we ever get along? Will the government ever focus on positive people instead of using us as guinea pigs with stupid antiviral drugs? Will they ever think positively?! will the hatred ever stop? I noticed that it's not a big deal unless a straight person is infected. Omg sorry for being a boy and loving pee pee.

Let me get this straight. You're a telepathic outcast/pee-pee-loving boy who has green blood and views himself as a transformed creature-mutant. Do I have that correct? And it appears that you love me. Hmm. Lucky me. (Looks like I'm going to need to draft another restraining order!) OK, I know you're only kidding. (You are only kidding, right? Please tell me you're only kidding.)

Regarding the judgmental nature of many homo sapiens, it appears to be deep seated and often based on fear of anything or anyone "different" from oneself. All minorities struggle for equal rights. Add to that the stigma that has been intimately linked to HIV/AIDS dating back to the earliest days of the epidemic, and perhaps you can begin to see how the problem evolved. People fear not only the incurable nature of the disease, but also the possibility of being labeled as gay, an intravenous drug user or sexually promiscuous.

To answer your questions:

1. Antiretroviral drugs are not stupid; they are life sustaining. There is no government plot to use us as guinea pigs. Drugs in development need to be tested in clinical trials.

2. As for will humans ever love vampires, well, I'd suggest you watch Alan Ball's HBO series "True Blood" for a definitive answer.

Stay well Crazy Guy.

Please, for the sake of my marriage
dog STDs?