Need a test?

Dear Doctor Bob, I am an old reader of this forum and you help me a lot. Ive donated in the past and I will donate for your foundation. I need your opinion again. I had an encounter with a boy. He gave me oral sex without condom (low risk?), deep kisses, and he penetrated me only one time with a condom (low risk?). Finally, and it is my principal question, he penetrated me with two fingers. Then I discover that he ate his nails and the border of the fingers. I dont know de level of risk this. Because of this experiencie, do I need a new test? Thank you very much and sorry for my English.

Fingering is not considered a risk for HIV transmission, assuming the skin on the fingering fingers is intact (not actively bleeding). I agree oral sex and condom-protected penetrative sex is low risk. Periodic STD/HIV testing is recommended for sexually active adults, even those with only "low" risk.

Advice for Magnetic Couples?
Starting to worry...