Protected Oral Sex

Hi Dr.

I visited a women(age : 50+) 10 days back, she gave me a blowjob for 2 mins when I weared 2 latex condoms , also I asked her to do it smootly as because of friction there is a chance for condoms to break/tear . Hence she did it very smoothly.

Then we discarded those 2 latex condoms and then I used another 2 brand new condoms then we thought of having vaginal sex , while I was lying on the bed , she tried to ride from top, but immediately after 4 or 5 seconds I told her I am not intrested in doing that , then she stopped and she claims that my penis is not yet gone inside .Assume if she is HIV+ and mine penis gone inside her Vagina during that brief(4 or 5 seconds) period.

1.What is my risk of infection ? 2.While removing condom , if I have not taken proper care and removed it abruptly what are my chances for infection.

Please clarify my doubts , I am struggling with these thoughts not able to sleep , also I am feeling like hell remembering that I need to wait for 3 months to get tested.

I would like to Thank You for your Generous help for the worried people like me .I would like to Donate please give me the details .

Relax Max! Your fears are unwarranted. Protected sex (any pole in any hole) is indeed protected if the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break). HIV can't permeate intact latex. No way. No how.

Thanks for your thanks. Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site, www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe.

Neuropathy problem
Advice for Magnetic Couples?