re: racist doctor infected me with HIV

Thanks Doc for giving me a peace of mind. But I worry you could be wrong. Its been 21 days since my doctor's visit and I have the following symptoms:

1. High Fever 2. Worst sore throat in my life with terrible cough. 3. Body aches all over. 4. Wierd red rash on my palms and under my feet; slight rash on the right of my head; and diffused rash on the trunk of my chest. 5. Bloated feeling in my armpit and groin area.

Does this change your assessment, doc?

Rajeev

Hello Rajeev,

"Does this change your assessment, doc?" Nope! Not in the slightest.

racist doctor infected me with HIV Oct 15, 2010

Hi Dr!

Hope this finds you in the pink of health!

I live in Birmingham in the UK. I went to the doctor to do a HIV test which was negative after 3 months. But then I was told by some of my doctor-friends that the doctor I went to was in fact racist especially towards Asians. I am worried now that the doctor could have used a contaminated needle to draw my blood or did not provide a proper sample to be sent to the lab for analysis. He was also very rough checking for glands I think around my body and at times, felt very poky as if he was using a needle to pierce it. I cannot sleep just thinking about this doctor visit; and after reading about a dentist infecting his patients with HIV, I think this doctor has infected me with HIV as well.

Do I have a genuine cause to be concern and so repeat my HIV test again after 3 months? Or am I simply a fluffernutter and paranoid for no reason?

I dont know what to do. Cant sleep, cant eat, I live in solitary confinement. Would you help me please?

Thanks! Thanks! Rajeev

Hello Rajeev,

"Do I have a genuine cause to be concerned and so repeat my HIV test again after 3 months?" Nope! You do not! "Or am I simply a fluffernutter and paranoid for no reason?" BINGO!

I would recommend you try counseling (psychotherapy) to help you confront your irrational fears.

ALQAEDA my situation forced me to return.
Neuropathy problem