ALQAEDA my situation forced me to return.

Dear Doctor. I am very sorry for coming back, i had tried to keep it off all the time and did as you advised me but things are getting out of hands i just dont think it is wise to for me and my family to keep it off the chapter. Once again thank you for all the input you gave to me during the hard time. After the test i went and consulted and ENT specialist as advised he did a candida culture test and prescriped me Fluconazole and i was send to under went STD screening once again which was at 6month post exposure which was as you predicted but i swear Doctor i wont hide anything out i am seriously depressed right know, i had lost my visa renewal due to underlying health issues there is nothing phsychomatic in my situation my face to chest is covered with rashes i had gone bald my hair had failed i coul barely stand due to chills and severe fever hopely i was taken to an HIV NGO programme my tread with you was printed by my MUM and all my issues was looked and i got an appointed with a HIV specialist at a clinic and this was all done the foundation the candiasis is nasty that you can barely look into my mouth the entire tongue and mouth roof, presently i am covered in rashes and some kind of infection on my foot i dont know what it is called. please Doctor my Mother asked me write to you at any time am not down with fever. please Doctor at what Approach will be the best advised to follow as am now back to my country which is a third world country in West Africa. all nodes are nasty swollen and taste buds bleeds when i tried to scrape off the tongue. MY meeting with the Doctor i schedule on 2ND of November. please advice is desperately needed Doctor.

My assessment and advice haven't changed. Your six-month STD/HIV screening was negative as predicted. Whatever is causing your rash, candida, chills and fever, one thing is certain: It's not HIV. You should follow up with the ENT physician and a good general internal medicine doctor for ongoing evaluation of your symptoms. You report: "I am seriously depressed right now." For that you should seek psychiatric/psychological help.

Alqaeda brave next month Feb 25, 2010

Doc. Bob greetings i dont have sweet words mom of 3 said it all.. Please please doctor can i have a good luck karma from you.. I will testing 25th march

Glad to see that you are still with us.

Yes, of course, I'm more than pleased to send you an extra dose of my good-luck/good-health karma! I'm quite confident yours will be one of the more impressive "WOO-HOOs" we will be experiencing next month!

Good luck. Be well!

Alqaeda apology Feb 21, 2010

Please doctor with all high respect i dont mean to disappoint you. I am so sorry i have no way out i just have to join the ghost. I cant stand the stress of testing.

Alqaeda 6 (Submitted Feb 21, 2010)

Hi doc. Bob,

i really dont have anything to say but thank you very much for all the support you have given me tn ease my anxiety during my window period. Doctor please understand my situation here real risk real symptoms for god sake even a child will understand the outcome. I want to value life even the worst happens but how? No love no family no medication no support, any way thank you very much for reply... Today will be my first day on dehydration ******* i heard it takes just four day. I am sorry doctor i know you will anoid with my decision but you have to understand i have no way out.. In muslim community it no fun been positive.

Sorry, but your apology is not accepted. That you would even consider ending your life because you "can't stand the stress of testing" is truly sad and gives new meaning to the old saying, "scared to death." That is tragically exactly what you are proposing. If you refuse to get HIV tested, at least get psychiatric counseling for your irrational fear and suicidal ideation. With so many AIDS patients struggling day by day, even hour by hour, to live, I find it incredibly sad you are so willing to throw your life away simply because you are scared. As I said, apology definitely not accepted. I sincerely hope you reconsider. By the way, I once again urge you also to read the archives of this forum, where you'll find many others with "real risk and real symptoms," who were also 100% convinced they were HIV infected, only to eventually realize they were not.

Alqaeda 4 (ANOTHER "I KNOW I HAVE IT", 2010) Feb 13, 2010

Okay dr. Bobmaley,

how are you doing, hope good. You see you people are very lucky(americans) in terms of arv accessibity. I know i am positive and i have taken my time to educate my self about hiv. Why because of two reason. One i am positive though i havent tested yet i just judge it due to my symptoms that apears after an exposore which cannot be coincedence. Eg thrush, rash, fever, sweats and a swollen tonsil. Symptoms=elisa and thrush=western blot. 2. I am planing to educate people on prevention during orientation day, that even if i will be beaten because i will not seek permission because elders wont grant me. As i said testing to me is of no use because no arv even if you have money in my town, so as for now i had already choosen my grave very close to my aunt who also died poz. I dont even know if god exist because if he is he wouldnt allow this to happen to me, i alway pray, i dont lie, i am the only son my dad relied on and i am very talented, my mum is very poor all i want in my life is to see her happy together with entire world(needy and hospitalised ones) after all these i played safe but god broke the condom. Lastly i prayed for the poz folks to be healthy and keep on life as for me i have surrendered to the virus. And doc tell your petients that there will be no cure till 2056 so they should prepare there weapons for fight(arv). I swear doctor if i die and i see god i demand for cure to be sent on earth scientifically. I wil be deported next week to my country and i dont plan on going home with these shame to my mum and gf so i will go to the jungle and die. I even forgot to tell you that please if have the upportunity to go to africa(nigeria) you will see aid is still just like the 80s. I can assure you reseachers are not willing to find a cure..Take care doctor keeping on doing the good things.. To humanity..

Alqaeda 5

Hi doctor bob, i am 25yrs poz though i havnt tested. If i take medication can i live to see my 60th bday in good apearance. For me is not living is apearance, i dont want to look like a zombi.

Alqaeda 6 (Submitted Feb 11, 2010)

Hi dr.bob,

please doctor i cant bear it anymore i am in the window period and my symptoms are real fever, rash, tonsil, thrush, sweat. Base on ars i cant dodge a bullet. I have bought home test kit and a robe. If i tested positive i hang my self for sure because i am a muslim and my community will judge me and throw me out with no help. I just want to thank for all the work you are doing to help others. Bye take care. If heaven exist we will meet.

Here we go again! Another person convinced they are HIV positive, even though they have not been tested. The archives are loaded with posts similar to yours. And guess what! Each and every one who was absolutely convinced he was HIV infected eventually turned out to be HIV negative! Take a read through the archives and see for yourself!

Now, not only do you think you're positive without being tested, but you've already chosen your grave site and have "surrendered to the virus." And, oh yes, you plan to be deported next week, but don't plan on going home due to shame, so you will go the jungle and die. Dude, don't you think you're being just a touch overly dramatic here??? No? Well, I certainly think you are. OK, I get it that you come from a Muslim country with archaic and, in my opinion, immoral views on HIV/AIDS. But your doom-and-gloom attitude ("there will be no cure until 2056" . . . "researchers are not willing to find a cure" . . . etc.) are several steps beyond pessimistic. Yes, I also realize there is a great discrepancy in the world as far as availability of antiretroviral drugs; however, organizations, both big (World Health Organization, UNAIDS, etc.) and small (The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation) are working to rectify that situation.

I do not agree with your choice to forego HIV testing and just assume you are HIV infected. Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not infected. Just read through the archives of this forum and you'll find ample proof of this fact. I also don't agree God broke your condom. (Don't you think the higher powers have other, more important, things to attend to than your nookie?) I am, however, glad you plan to educate people regarding HIV prevention. (Remember to education yourself first! This site has a wealth of information on it. Use it!) it's also important to stand up to "elders" or "church leaders" or clueless Republicans or whoever stands in the way of common-sense HIV prevention!

My advice is simple. Stop whining and go and get tested. First things first! We'll deal with your HIV status once we really know what it is, rather than trying to deal with your histrionics and pessimistic predictions.

Really stressed Dr Bob!!!
re: racist doctor infected me with HIV