Quick question, big worry, reasonable donation

Dear Dr., I know there may similar cases like mine however I would love to hear your opinion as we all need such comfort and guidance.

I went to a massage parlour in China, seemed like a clean place. Anyhow I was drunk, girl started give me head-job however I was so drunk that could not even get it up! ( Perhaps lucky I could not?:)) She still tried to please me and put the condom on and tried to put in hers but no luck, mine could not move so she removed the condom and kept sucking. My first question is; during these process and her hand may recieve some of her vagina fluid, would there be chance for HIV transmission via Vaginal fluid at somehow?

Secondly I remember I went down on her for a minute or 2. I have no bleeding gums or cut in my mouth etc. Would that be risk as well?

I am very worried. Perhaps do not do such things as my nature.

Really appreciate for your answer and will be more than happy to donate.

Thank you very much.

K.L.

Hello K. L.,

You are correct: Your question is very similar to many, many others already posted in the archives, all of which have essentially the same assessment and advice. Do you really think I would change my mind for your case? I'll be brief because answering the same questions over and over makes me feel like I'm working for the "Department of Redundancy Department."

Oral sex carries only a very small risk for HIV acquisition/transmission. If the condom was used properly and did not break, HIV-transmission risk is essentially nonexistent, as HIV cannot permeate intact latex. Your fears about vaginal fluid are unwarranted. If you feel you've placed yourself at risk for STDs/HIV, you should have a STD screen now and an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. It really is just that straightforward.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that you are now and will always be HIV free.

Band Aid Blunder
Really stressed Dr Bob!!!