HIV scare, after Bathhouse incident. Please anwser.

Hi there,

My name is John and I recently went to a bathhouse. I am now concern that I might have contracted HIV. I was lured into a room with a African Male and was trapped for about 20 mins with him. I had my ass rimmed for about half a minute as I was trying to resist him from licking there. He is a bisexual man. I am not used to that at all. I also have anal fissures, and whenever I am poked by a cock, I usually tear and it bleeds for a little. For example when my stool is huge or hard, my anus rips and it hurts, but then it heals in maybe 3 days and its normal. I have been eating lots of fiber to make my stool semi soft.

Anyhow back to my concern, I felt him licking my balls which have cuts on the lining (center), I usually scratch until it bleeds, it has been itchy at night for the past 3 months. I was prescribed LAMASIL to stop the itching, it wasn't diagnosed as a STI. The guy I was with might have licked the scratched lining of my balls briefly. Will I get HIV? Also he inserted his large dick inside me, where I have an anal fissure (not bleeding, but hurt after he poked) without a condom, but the cock did not go in me fully, maybe just the tip. Will I contract HIV?

I now have to worry for 3 months before getting tested.

You were "lured into a room at a bathhouse by a bisexual African male and were trapped there for 20 mins" while he rimmed your butt and licked your balls??? Hmm. "Lured?" "Trapped?" Well, OK, if you say so, I'll believe you (millions wouldn't, but I will).

Your HIV-acquisition risk for the oral activities is negligible. Saliva that does not contain visible blood is not considered to be a risk for HIV transmission, even with your "scratched balls."

As for your anal fissures and your "huge or hard" stools "ripping" your anus, all I can say is TMI!

The riskiest thing you did was allowing your captor to insert his super-sized tallywhacker in your backdoor without a latex condom in place. This does place you at some degree of risk for HIV. An HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark is warranted.

PLEASE Dr Bob, Help out my son!! This might hit the TOP 5 - but for my sons sake - Please help this mother.
NZ Guy 6 weeks negative & donation