Hepatitis C Transmission

Hi, I'm a lab tech working in an infectious diseases department.Recently I discovered some dried blood which was behind some boxes beneath a window in my lab, I sprayed some bleach based disinfectant over the blood and wiped it with the tissue paper. Whilst doing this some dust from the area I wiped came up into my eyes and went up my nose. I went to the senior virologist and told him what had happened, he told me not to worry as he thought the blood had been there months which I also expect it was,it was in direct sunlight also so he said it would have been hard for the any viruses to survive and told me not to worry about it. Since I have worried about it all the time, I even went to my local sexual health clinic to be screened for Hiv and Hep C which came back negative, I have had hepatitis B vaccinations and have adequate immunity for my work place. I am planning on becoming pregnant and I want to know if you think I should wait and get retested?If I do need to how much time should I leave before being retested?Thank you so much for your help.

I agree with the senior virologist's assessment: no risk! No need for additional testing or putting a delay on the baby-making activities.

I have been asking ?'s Doctor for over 2 years and no response from you can you please just help me a little bit.
PCP Information and Confusion